1/20/2010

Gonzalo River Rides: Who is?







I am Gonzalo Escoda. I was born in Buenos Aires in 1962 and 1987 I graduated as an architect in the University of Buenos Aires.

I travelled around the world knowing many countries and cities. In 1992 I move to Denmark and in 1995 to Hanoi, Vietnam where I reside for 4 years. It was in Southeast Asia where it started my interest in tourism, guiding groups of tourist (mostly Danes) in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand.

In 2002 I returned to Argentina, more precisely the place where I live today and I consider one of the most beautiful in the world: El Delta del Parana.

My love for "The Island" or "El Tigre", as this wonderful place is commonly known, begun when I was a child and my parents rented a summer house here.

It was here where I spend almost all the weekends of my childhood, adolescence and youth and most of the summers and winter holydays. It was here where I learn to row, sail and above all to admire nature that for ages has form this incredible wetland, just 30 km from Buenos Aires.
The Delta del Parana is the second largest in the world and is still growing.

If you never have been here is time to know this breathtaking place and if you already have been here I can show you a new side.

Greetings and see you soon.
gon











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment!